What can I do if I have a barking dog complaint?

Notify the Odessa Police Department at 432-333-3641, opt 8 of the location of the barking dog and an officer will go to that location and speak with the owners of the dog. 

Show All Answers

1. What should I do with issues involving bees, other insects, or rodents?
2. Where can I find information about the City ordinances relating to animals?
3. As a resident in the City limits of Odessa how many pets may I have?
4. If I live outside of City limits what are the regulations for animal pets in the County?
5. If I have an animal emergency after hours, where do I call?
6. Do I need a permit to sell animals in a public place, for example dogs and cats?
7. Where do I get a permit to sell animals?
8. If I adopt a cat or dog do I need to get it spayed or neutered?
9. What can I do if I have a problem with stray cats or wildlife, for example a skunk?
10. How long will my dog or cat be held if it gets impounded?
11. Can I call the Animal Shelter to check if my dog or cat was impounded?
12. What can I do if I have a barking dog complaint?