Conflict of Interest Documents
Local Government Code 171
In accordance with the Local Government Code Chapter 171, a public official must file a conflict of interest affidavit and/or abstention for voting with the City Secretary's office.
Local Government Code 176
In accordance with requirements of the Texas Ethics Commission, the filed questionnaire and disclosure statements are filed with the City Secretary office. By law, questionnaires and disclosure statement must be filed with the records administrator of the local government not later than the seventh business day after the date the person becomes aware of facts that requires the statement to be filed. See Local Government Code Section 176.006. Blank forms are available by clicking the Links below.
List of Local Government Official for Conflict Disclosure as required by Chapter 176 of the Local Government Code:
Javier Joven, Mayor
Denise Swanner, Council member At-Large
Mark Matta, Council member District 1
Steven Thompson, Council member District 2
Detra White, Council member District 3
Tom Sprawls, Council member District 4
Mari Willis, Council member District 5
Michael Marrero, City Manager
As required by Local government Code Section 176.009, the following are the file forms. Below you will find conflict of interest documents that have been filed with the City Secretary's office.
For additional information on the questionnaire or disclosure statement, please contact the Texas Ethics Commission. or call 512-463-5800
- Conflic of Interest Questionnaire - Odessa Teen Court
- Conflict of Interest Affidavit - Melanie Hollmann
- Conflict of interest Questionnaire - Rogelio Salcido
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire - Steven Thompson
- Conflicts Disclosure Statement - Denise Swanner
- Conflicts Disclosure Statement - Melanie L. Hollmann
- Conflicts Disclosure Statement - Steven Thompson
- Kimley-Horn Conflict of Interest 14-6202-22 (PDF)