Dedicated to provide digital map information for all Utilities divisions.
- Provide an inventory with critical information for water/wastewater infrastructure
- Responsible for the collection field data and maintaining updated water/wastewater maps.
- Aid in the creation of maintenance schedules for the facilities
- Supply real time facilities map data to field workers
- Present engineers with data for preliminary planning and for water and sewer modeling
- Publish paper and digital water/wastewater maps
- Scan documents and older maps for archive and more efficient research
- Assist in accurate location of water / wastewater facilities
- Train Utilities field crews in the use of GIS equipment and software